Even though summer is winding down, the temperature sure isn't! That means lunches need to be fast, easy, and cool! This recipe is not only delicious but you can substitute the nectarine for peaches considering it's peach season here in DE!
- Butcher-cut deli turkey meat
- muenster cheese slice
- firm nectarine slices
- arugula lettuce
- olive oil OR avocado mayo
- whole wheat pita pocket
- Place 2 oz of turkey, 1 cheese slice and up to 1 tbs mayo in pita pocket.
- Top pita off with unlimited nectarine and lettuce! *Why "unlimited"? Because you can only stuff so much inside a pita :)
- Eat with a 3/4 sandwich-size ziploc fresh veggies!