Who doesn't love pancakes? How about protein pancakes?! What we love about this recipe is how well balanced of a meal it is, with protein, carbs, and fat, and how few ingredients it uses! A perfect breakfast for the family on the weekends, or even during the week!
Protein: 43 g, Carbs: 23 g, Fat: 17 g
- 30 g ISO-100 Gourmet Vanilla Protein Powder
- 75 g freshly grated (small grated) zucchini
- 92 g liquid egg whites
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 140 g frozen blueberries
- 32 g all-natural almond butter (no sugar or oil added)
- Grate zucchini using a fine grater. There is no need to squeeze moisture out as it will add moisture to the pancake.
- Mix ingredients (ISO through baking powder) together using a blender or hand mixer (if you don't have either, that's fine! Just use a fork).
- Spray and heat a skillet with non-stick spray
- Pour batter into pain and cook until done
- While pancake is cooking, put blueberries in Microwave for 1 min 30 sec, or until soft.
- When pancake is done, spread almond butter on pancake and top with blueberries!