Hit your veggie quota while satisfying that craving for all things Frank's RedHot with this roasted buffalo cauliflower served with macro-friendly blue cheese dressing.
Note that the cauliflower needs to be completely dry before you toss it with the buffalo sauce, otherwise it will end up soggy. We recommend washing it the day before so it has time to dry completely.
Serves: 2, Serving size: 75 g cauliflower + 42 g sauce
Calories: 142, Protein: 8 g, Carbs: 14 g, Fat: 6 g
- 450 g cauliflower florets (1 med. head)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 180 g Frank's RedHot
- 20 g celery, sliced
- 30 g 2% Greek Yogurt
- 15 g low-fat mayo
- 15 g nonfat milk
- 5 g light squeeze of lemon
- 20 g blue cheese
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with foil
- Remove the stem and leaves from the cauliflower and cut the cauliflower florets into bite-sized pieces. In a medium-sized bowl, toss the florets with the hot sayce and garlic salt. Spread across the baking sheet in a single layer and raost for 30 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, combine all the sauce ingredients except the blue cheese and whisk until smooth. Add in the blue cheese crumbles and set aside
- After the caulfilower has been in the oven for 30 minutes, turn on the broiler and let the cauliflower brown on top for a few minutes before removing from the oven.
- Toss the cauliflower with the celery and serve alongside the blue cheese dressing.