Think you can’t have a hot, cheesy breakfast sandwich ready from start to finish in less than five minutes? Think again. Our five-minute (seriously) egg sandwich is about to change your breakfast game forever.
Pair with a protein shake to make sure you get enough protein first thing!
1 (serving size = 132 g)
- 1 English Muffin
- 1 Large Egg
- 7 G Skim Milk (Or Milk Of Your Choice)
- 1 Slice Of Your Favorite Cheese (The Macros For This Recipe Were Calculated Using Sargento Reduced Fat Pepper Jack)
- A Few Spinach Leaves
- Salt And Pepper
- Toast your English muffin in the toaster.
- Meanwhile, spray a cereal bowl with nonstick cooking spray. Crack one egg into the bowl along with the skim milk and a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk the mixture with a fork until everything is incorporated. Microwave the egg on high for 60 seconds, until it puffs up and cooks through. Exact cooking time will depend on your microwave, but 60 seconds should work with most microwaves.
- Remove the English muffin from the toaster and layer a few spinach leaves on the bottom. Place the hot egg on top and add the cheese. You’re done!