Think you can’t have a hot, cheesy breakfast sandwich ready from start to finish in less than five minutes? Think again. Our five-minute (seriously) egg sandwich is about to change your breakfast game forever.
Calories: 263, Serves 1
Protein: 15 g, Carbs: 27 g, Fat: 10 g
- 1 English muffin
- 1 large egg
- 7 g skim milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese (the macros for this recipe were calculated using Sargento Reduced Fat Pepper Jack)
- A few spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Toast English muffin
- Spray a cereal bowl with nonstick cooking spray
- Crack 1 egg into bowl with the skim milk and a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk the mixture with a fork until everything is incorporated. Microwave egg on high for 60 seconds, until it puffs up and cooks through. Exact cooking time will depend on microwave.
- Remove the English muffin from toaster and layer with a few spinach leaves on the bottom. Place hot egg on top and add the cheese
- You're done!