One of the most important days of the year in sports is fast approaching…SUPER BOWL!!!! Whether you like the sport or not, you may attend or even host a Super Bowl get together. Here is a Super Bowl friendly dish that will help you be in control!
- 2 cartons of portobella mushrooms
- 1/2 onion - chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 TBSP bacon bits
- 4 Laughing Cow triangles cheese wedges (explore the different flavors! My favorite is the jalapeno!)
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees. Clean mushrooms and use a spoon to take out the stem. Set the mushroom caps on a baking sheet sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
2. Chop up onion and mushroom stems and saute in non stick cooking spray . Once tender add bacon bits, minced garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add laughing cow cheese wedges and mix until melted.
4. Spoon mixture into mushroom caps and sprinkle with shredded parmesean cheese.
5. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and tender.