Get yourself to a blender, because you're going to love this macro-friendly, high protein banana cheesecake milkshake (made with ice cream!). The secret to this ultra-creamy shake is low fat cottage cheese, which keeps the shake thick, decadent, and high in protein, without the use of protein powders.
Serves: 1 (serving size= 345 g), Calories: 183
Protein: 21 g, Carbs: 20 g, Fat: 5 g
- 125 g 1% cottage cheese
- 130 g frozen banana, sliced into chunks
- 30 g unsweetened vanilla cashew milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 g low-fat cream cheese
- 50 g Breyers Delights Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (or your favorite macro-friendly vanilla ice cream of choice)
- Optional crumbled graham cracker crumbs and sliced banana for topping (not included in macro count)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Drink immediately.