Breakfast is always said to be the most important meal of the day, but for a lot of our clients it's the hardest! They don't have time to cook every single day and make sure that they are getting a good amount of protein in. That's where these delicious egg bites come in! Substituting egg whites for whole eggs cuts down the saturated fat, which makes it easier for you to reach your goals. This recipe is easy and only takes about 15 minutes to bake!
1 muffin = 2 units of protein
Egg whites (liquid, 1/2 cup per muffin tin)
Spinach, chopped fine
Onions, chopped fine
Bell peppers, chopped fine
Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees and spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray (preferably olive oil)
- Mix vegetables together and season with salt and pepper
- Add chopped veggies to the muffin tin, filling as desired (don't fill too much though! 1/2 way is about good)
- Pour 1/2 cup liquid egg whites per muffin tin
- cook for 15 minutes, let cook and enjoy!